Welcome to our article on the best carpet cleaner with upholstery attachment included! Cleaning your furniture can be complex, and will often result in damage if great care is not followed. The best carpet cleaner with an upholstery attachment will change the game and help you keep more parts of your home clean with less effort.
Cleaning and caring for your upholstered furniture will be key to improving its lifespan. It can be tough to maintain your upholstery if you do not have the right tools. A carpet cleaner with an upholstery attachment should help you manage your home cleaning efforts for a more wholesome output. The best carpet cleaner with upholstery attachment will also offer additional value thanks to a feature-rich set up. If you are looking to keep your upholstery well maintained, here are some of the best cleaners with an upholstery attachment you could consider.
The Best Carpet Cleaners With Upholstery Attachment: Reviews
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
7 used from $116.72
- EASY DEEP CLEANING: SpinScrub brushes powerfully removes deep-embedded dirt and stains with 360 degree brushes and strong suction while being gentle on your carpet
- FASTER DRYING: HeatForce for faster drying so you can get back on your carpets quickly
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- AN EVEN CLEAN: With the Dual V Nozzle. Handle Material-Plastic
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8ft hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, stair tool, upholstery tool, crevice tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
The Hoover Power Scrub Carpet Cleaner might be a lightweight and compact machine, but its upright design and decent cleaning width make it a great option for your needs. It also supports upholstery cleaning, as well as other fabrics. It is a very easy to use option with a lengthy power cord and hose for added mobility.
The Hoover Power Scrub is ideal for deep cleaning of upholstery since it offers great suction. It is also a value buy, and it offers features that are more common with models in a higher price point. If you are looking for a great performer for different types of cleaning needs, the versatile Hoover Power Scrub with upholstery attachment will be the pick for you.
- Includes carrying case for attachments
- Very powerful cleaner
- Lengthy hose and power cord
- Not the best brushes on offer
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
6 used from $118.79
- Every Bissell purchase helps save pets. Bissell proudly supports Bissell pet foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our most powerful portable spot and stain cleaner for carpets, stairs, upholstery, auto interiors, and more.
- Combines superior suction, scrubbing action and professional cleaning solution to remove stubborn pet stains, embedded dirt and more.
- Provides a deep clean that leaves you with professional-style results.
- Permanently removes tough pet stains with the power of OXY.
The Bissell SpotCleanPetPro Portable Carpet Cleaner is designed for pet accidents, but it is just as effective on other types of messes. This option is great for odors and spills, thanks to its deep cleaning ability and range of attachments that make it very easy to use on upholstery and other fabrics.
It is a portable option that combines powerful suction with thorough scrubbing for a desired finish. The ergonomic design includes a grip handle on top of the model for easier control. The large capacity water tank will last longer when cleaning without needing to be refilled.
- Lightweight and compact option
- Lengthy power cord and hose
- Great for a variety of cleaning needs
- Not ideal for very large surfaces
Bissell Little Green Spot and Stain Cleaning Machine, 1400M
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
The Bissell LittleGreen Portable Multipurpose Upholstery and Carpet Cleaner is a great lightweight pick for people who are looking to manage small scale cleaning of their carpet and upholstery. This option features strong spray and suction, which combine to clean upholstery and carpet quicker while protecting them from mildew and mold.
It is very easy to carry, which means you can use it easily across different rooms in your home. The long power cord and handy hose should allow you to work in any room with minimal interruption. This model is made from recycled plastic, making it an environmentally friendly choice. It also offers a large capacity rank for longer uninterrupted cleaning cycles.
- Multiple attachments for added value
- 1 year warranty for added protection
- Strong suction and spray settings for better upholstery care
- Brush bristles are hard to maintain
McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Cleaner with 18 Accessories - All-Natural, Chemical-Free Pressurized Steam Cleaning for Most Floors, Counters, Appliances, Windows, Autos, and More, Yellow/Grey
$149.99 in stock
9 used from $92.42
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Backed by a 2-year hassle-free warranty and supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS
- CHEMICAL-FREE CLEANING - Naturally deep clean without the use of harsh chemicals using hot, pressured steam to eliminate grease, grime, and stains from a wide range of surfaces including ceramic tile, grout, granite, sealed wood flooring, laminate, appliances, grills, autos, and more
- LARGE CAPACITY TANK - The 48-ounce water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of steam with optional lockable steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning
- 18 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES - Equipped for steam cleaning jobs in and around your home including a floor mop, mop pads, nylon brushes, brass brush, scrub pad, squeegee, and more
- SUPERIOR REACH - An extra-long 15. 7-foot power cord and over 9-foot steam hose provide added maneuverability and reach for those hard to get to places
The McCulloch Heavy Duty MC1275 Multipurpose Carpet Cleaner is a great upholstery and carpet cleaner for your home. It does not offer suction, which means that you might have to dry your furniture or carpet for longer, but it does facilitate thorough cleaning. The easy to use upholstery attachment is one of a number of options that are available on the model, which showcases its versatility.
It is very portable, and will work well on many surfaces where heavier cleaners might not be ideal. It also features a lengthy warranty and delivers great steam pressure for steam cleaning. Thanks to its portability, it is a great option for outdoors furniture and carpeting as well. It is a great choice for pest control thanks to the high pressure steam.
- Great mobility for use in tight spaces
- Large water tank for uninterrupted work
- Offers a large number of attachments
- Not ideal for very heavy upholstery fabric
Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Full-Size Carpet Cleaner, 1986 (Renewed)
- Our best deep cleaning system for pet messes includes Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy Formula, 2-in-1 Upholstery Tool, CleanShot Pretreater, and EZ Clean Brush Roll Cover
- CleanShot Pretreater attacks and removes pet spots and stains. Surface Type: Carpet, Low Pile Carpet, Stairs, Upholstery. Tank Capacity: 1 Gallon
- 2-in-1 Pet Upholstery Tool removes pet hair, stains, and odors from upholstery.Cleaning Path Width: 11 inches
- Carpets dry in about an hour with Express Clean Mode and 25 foot power cord,8 foot hose
- Includes trial size of Bissell Professional Pet Urine Eliminator + Oxy, model 1990. Our best deep cleaning formula for pet odors and stains, even tackles skunk odor
The McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System Carpet Cleaner comes with 20 attachments, allowing for comprehensive cleaning every time. This carpet cleaner delivers effective cleaning, and even compares well with models in higher price points. The model is very useful, and features a lengthy upholstery cleaner for added versatility.
The accessories are easy to attach and use, which allows for very convenient use. The long steam hose and power cord make for effective cleaning of tough to reach spots. It is very easy to manage, including easy filling and cleaning. The powerful brushes and versatile range of attachments makes the McCulloch MC1375 Canister Steam System carpet cleaner a great option for versatile needs.
- Lengthy power cord allows for convenient cleaning of large spaces
- Up to 20 accessories included for versatile cleaning needs
- Large quick heating water tank increases the convenient cleaning experience offered
- Works well on multiple surfaces and fabrics
- Model lacks a low water warning which may catch you off guard when cleaning
BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 14259
- Compact multipurpose wet vacuum delivers thorough deep cleaning (Not a steam cleaner)
- Powerful spray and suction clean and help dry in one step; stores ready to use. Power rating: 9 Amps
- Built in hot water heater for enhanced results; Separate clean/dirty water tanks and dirt collection tank capacity 48 ounces
- Flexible hose, tough stain brush, and spraying crevice tool included. 48 ounces dirty tank capacity
- Ships with certified frustration free packaging. Weight: 13 pounds, hose length is 4 feet. Do not carry the appliance while in use
The heavy duty Bissell ProHeat Revolution 2X Carpet Cleaner is a high end full-sized carpet cleaner that offers an array of features. The option also includes an upholstery attachment, which should enable easier management of your furniture. This model is great for a variety of stains and odors, and offers a large cleaning width to handle heavy duty tasks with minimal effort.
The attachments can be secured onto the machine as well, which reduces the risk of damage when not in use. With a 25 ft cord and 8 ft hose, this model will facilitate cleaning over all of your home at a go. It lacks on-board self-cleaning, which means that you may be required to maintain it regularly for full value.
- Large cleaning width
- Powerful suction for quick drying
- Longest cord of any model we’ve featured
- Not ideal for tight spaces
- Not self-cleaning
BISSELL PowerBrush Full Sized Carpet Steamer and Carpet Shampooer, 1623
- Tank capacity - ¾ gallon. 12 Amp Full-Size Upright Cleaner For Carpets, Bare Floors, Upholstery, And Stairs
- 5-Row Rotating Dirt Lifter Power Brush; 3/4-Gallon 2-In-1 Water-Tank System
- Includes 3-Inch Tough-Stain Tool, 2-In-1 Spraying Crevice Tool, And Bare-Floor Tool
- Also Includes Hard Floor Solutions And Fiber Cleansing Formula
- Measures 19 By 11 By 44 Inches. No Surround Suction
While the Bissell LittleGreenProHeat Portable Multipurpose Carpet Cleaner is not a self-cleaning option, it is a very handy machine. This compact and lightweight model is designed to fit comfortably in your grip when working. It will deliver very good results on even tougher to reach corners.
It features a crevice tool that allows for impeccable cleaning of areas with limited space. The separate tank design allows for comprehensive and uninterrupted flow of work. It is tougher to maintain than other self-cleaning options, but it is a great small-scale option to have at home.
- Lightweight, compact, and well designed
- Large capacity water tank for continued use
- Features additional spraying crevice tool
- Not the best for very heavy duty work
Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner Machine, Red - Corded and Rug Doctor Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner,64oz Bundle
- 2X Suction compared to leading portable spot cleaners to clean deep down in carpet
- Deep Down Stain Removal with a Powerful handheld oscillating motorized brush, Rug Doctor's exclusive technology does the scrubbing for you
- Easy to Use with the Retractable Handle and Carpet-Friendly Wheels for extra maneuverability, Fast and Simple removable tanks for easy filling and emptying
- 2X Concentrated Professional strength
- Permanently removes pet stains and odors
The Dirtlifter Powerbrush system on the BISSELL PowerBrush Full Sized Carpet Steamer and Shampooer combines with its range of convenient attachment for versatile use. The 5-row system on the brushes ensures a thorough scrub, allowing for an effective cleaning outcome every time. Thanks to its powerful suction, this model will deliver a quality cleaning experience every time.
Alongside the upholstery attachment, the BISSELL PowerBrush Full Sized Carpet Steamer and Shampooer works with forward and backwards passes for convenient use. The lengthy cord allows for work across larger surfaces, with the upholstery tool supporting furniture cleaning and other delicate tasks. The BISSELL PowerBrush Full Sized Carpet Steamer and Shampooer could be your best bet for spotless furniture.
- Lengthy cord and upholstery attachment for easier use
- Powerful suction breaks down stains for effective action
- Adjustable cleaning height combines wit spray and scrub action for versatile use
- Upright design may not be great for very tight spaces
Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner, Large and Portable, Red
- Cleaning tank capacity (gallons) - 1. Dual cross action brushes oscillate and rotate to scrub carpet fibers from every angle powering away dirt and stains to deliver a professional-grade deep clean and soft, plush results
- 75 percent more suction than comparable carpet cleaning machines slashes drying time; quick dry in four hours or less; simple lift clean and dirty water tanks make refilling and emptying easy
- Rated Gold for Best in Class Cleaning Performance by CRI (Carpet + Rug Institute); cleans deeper than other comparable machines and will not void carpet’s.Cord Length (ft.):28
- "Super Boost” gives an extra “boost” to highly trafficked or heavily soiled areas that require extra attention; perfect for old stains, rental houses, apartments, pet stains, coffee, wine, and juice
- Includes removable tool caddy and upholstery tool for spot treating stains or cleaning tricky spaces like car interiors, area rugs, stairs, pet beds, furniture, or other hard-to-reach areas. Voltage: 120 V
The first option by a great brand listed here, the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner is the more portable alternative. This handy cleaner will be very easy to transport and use across different surfaces in your home. It features a grip handle, which makes it very comfortable to carry. The powerful suction force and range of attachments offer great value for your carpet and upholstery.
This model will not be the best option for very heavy duty work due to the compact size and smaller cleaning width, but it can be an effective pick. It will reduce your drying times and ensure no mildew or mold develops on your upholstery.
- Portable and very easy to use
- Very powerful suction for quicker drying
- Well designed water tanks for easier management during cleaning
- Not the best for heavy duty work
The powerful Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner features up to 75% more suction than other carpet cleaners, which makes it very effective for drying your fabric after use. This will prevent mold or mildew from forming, which can increase the lifespan of your carpet or upholstery.
The well designed upholstery tool will make it much easier to clean your furniture as well as other sensitive fabrics at home. It also offers a scrub brush and dual action brushes for a variety of deep cleaning finishes. The heavy duty design and output of this model will make it ideal for all types of work.
- Dual action brushes for thorough cleaning
- Will protect your upholstery and carpet from bristle damage
- Very easy to use on upholstery
- Boost spray option for quicker cleaning of large patches
- Can be heavier than other models
How To Clean And Care For Upholstered Furniture
Upholstered furniture will boost the appeal of your home. From providing a custom finish to raising your comfort level, upholstery can be great to have at home. But it can also be tough to maintain, especially if you have children or pets. These are a few handy tips to help you increase the lifespan of your upholstery.
- You should always consider different textures and fabrics to find furniture that suits your needs and is compatible with your living situation. If you have children or pets, you should generally steer clear of any thick and absorbent upholstery. We also recommend fewer bright colors. You may have an easier time with synthetic fabrics, but should avoid woven options at all cost.
- Fabric protection could be a great way to minimize the risk of staining and the impact of dirt. You can protect your fabric by getting your upholstery treated before use. You will need to be effective with spills, since fabric protection only offers minimal coverage against this.
- Rotating your seat cushions will help you reduce the wear to each one. You will prevent uncomfortable indentations on your cushions by spreading the wear. This will ensure longer use of your upholstery without the need for maintenance.
- Clean your upholstery regularly. This will prevent any buildup of dirt that will be tougher to get out. It will prevent dirt from becoming embedded in your upholstery fabric, and will reduce your cleaning workload in future. Remember to test your brushes before use to ensure no damage to your fabric. We also recommend that you look through the manufacturer’s recommendations and special dispensations for your upholstery to avoid taking up any measures that could affect your furniture.
- Cleaning up spills and stains immediately will help reduce your workload in the long run and protect your upholstery. You will be able to minimize the risk of damage as well. Remember to blot out liquids instead of rubbing them to avoid spreading the spill over a larger surface, especially when working with more absorbent fabrics.
- You will need to clean your upholstery professionally at least once a year. This will help improve the lifespan of you upholstery and ensure full value to you. Professional cleaning is thorough and will be a great way to eliminate any deep set stains and odor from your upholstery.
- Treat your upholstered furniture well and it will last longer. Teaching your family how to address any stains will help you manage situations quickly, even when you are not at home. This will reduce the risk of staining and improve the lifespan of your upholstery. Remember to keep it away from direct sunlight to avoid fading the fabric when drying.
Benefits Of Professional Upholstery Cleaning
We have explored professional upholstery cleaning as a way to keep your upholstery cleaner in order to boost its longevity. But what value does professional cleaning offer?
For starters, professional upholstery cleaning will improve the quality of air in your home. Upholstery will absorb different allergens such as dander, dust and pollen. These may cause allergies and irritate your eyes. If you have very absorbent upholstery, the allergen load could be too great to bear. Professional cleaning will go deep into the fabric to address any potential health hazards that could be hiding in your furniture.
The longer furniture life offered by regular cleaning should make professional cleaning more appealing an option. If you take care of your upholstery by cleaning it thoroughly and regularly, it will last longer. You will be able to prevent any permanent stains or odors from setting into your upholstery and ruining a great investment.
A cleaner, fresher smelling furniture will improve the aesthetic appearance of your home. You will be able to cover up any history on your upholstery and increase its appeal for added value for use in your home. Professional cleaners also take up safer cleaning practices that will ensure your upholstery is completely protected from damage during cleaning.
The sheer power and efficiency of the Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner combines with its variety of attachments to make it our top pick for the best carpet cleaner with upholstery attachments. You can keep your upholstered furniture neat and well cared for with this model, which will increase the lifespan. We like the large cleaning surface and powerful suction that reduces overall drying times too.
It can be bulkier than other options we’ve featured, but it will deliver some of the best results on your carpet and upholstery.